Saturday, November 22, 2014

Protein Cheesecake by Katie

Protein Cheesecake by Katie 
This recipe is SO GOOD!!! 

Ingredients: 
Two scoops of protein powder (I used Cellucor cookies and cream)
 two eggs
 two egg whites
 1.5 cups greek yogurt (I like Chobani 0 fat)
 1.5 cups stevia in the raw
 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
 2 8 oz packs of fat free cream cheese
 I topped mine with 1 tbsp of melted jiff whips maple peanut butter 

Directions:

Pre heat oven to 250 and grease your cake pan (I like using natural coconut oil or grape-seed oil cooking spray). 
Mix your ingredients well with a mixer if you have one (cream cheese is hard to mix in). 
Next pour mix into cake pan and bake for 30 minutes. After that raise the temp to 300 and cook for another 45 minutes.
Top with whatever your heart desires!  
Then let cool and place in the fridge for a few hours. 
That's all!!

This is one of my favorite recipes and it's perfect for the holidays! 

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! 

XoXo 
Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment